Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fluttering By.....

I've been doing several cards lately with a window affect. The card base is made with SU paper....Green Galore. The silver outline is actually a sticker which was placed on Acetate and then colored with Glaze Pens. I'm sorry to say I don't have the packaging to know what company made the stickers. I framed the Acetate with a frame made with my long and narrow Nestabilities. The front of the card is about 3/4 inch narrower than the inside of the card and is punched with a butterfly border from Tonic Border System. Each section of two butterflies is punched separately but when spaced properly it makes one flowing design. The inside edge of the card was embossed with the CB Swiss Dot folder. (Just FYI, you can purchase the Nestabilities, Tonic Border System and Glaze pens from me at a discount.)

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Your blog is awesome, and I'm so glad you're able to list the products you have access to!

Diana said...

Love this card! Thanks for posting it.

Annie said...

Loving your blog Vicki, Its getting better all the time, and so easy to navigate.
Your cards are beautiful, especially this one!
Thanks for sharing!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...