Saturday, October 11, 2008

Whoooo???

Today's card was made with a clear stamp set from Hero Arts (CL155 Clear Design Playful Animals). I used SU cardstock for the base and did the lower edge of the card with my CB Swiss Dot folder. I then took a piece of scrapbook paper and added a scalloped border using a corner punch and attached it to the front of the card. This time I used three sizes of scalloped circle punches from Marvy Uchida. The Owl is colored with various markers I have (SU, Marvy and Zig). Medium scalloped circle is SU Glorious Green and the largest scalloped circle is SU Chocolate Chip. I used my Lasting Impressions Paper Piercer on each of the scallops of the green and brown circles to finish it off. The three circles were put together and then popped with pop dots.

(

No comments:

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...