Sunday, November 23, 2008

Card for Fall


One last card for fall. This is actually a card I made last year, too. It is a case of one I saw someone else make and I loved the layers and the torn edges of paper. I had all I needed to make it. Papers and ribbon is from Lasting Impressions.

Pumpkins and leaves were dry embossed separately. I used the pastel scuffers from Lasting Impressions to give the pieces more dimension and then assembled them using glue but then also went over the back with double sided tape to attach them to the main card.

Papers from Lasting Impressions: Rusty Wheelbarrow (card base), Weathered Sunflower (narrow layer), Weathered black (wide layer), Tangerine/Nutmeg/Thyme(pumpkins/stems/leaves) - Ribbon was also from Lasting Impressions.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I like the fall colors, and I really like the torn edges.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...