Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Glittery Snowflake

Once again too many days have passed by without me getting to my Blog Homepage. Thanksgiving was very pleasantly spent with family. Then I had a couple of granddaughters here for the weekend. While they were here, two other granddaughters came to visit and decorated our Christmas tree.

But now it's time to think about Christmas/Holiday cards. This is one I can show for now. I've made quite a few others but can't show them here for a while because the recipients might happen to see them too soon.

This card was made using a discontinued paper from Lasting Impressions. I loved the color and happened to have glitter to match the paper. I used a snowflake Cuttlebug folder and my Scor-Pal to emboss the main card. The glitter portion is made using a technique I learned from Dreamweaver Stencils when I attended CHA in 2007.

Materials Used --
Paper: Lasting Impressions and JAC paper from Dreamweaver for the glitter piece
Other: Cuttlebug Snowflake folder, Ultra Fine Glitter

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Such a beautiful card, Vicki! I love that technique, and need to use it again soon!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!