Monday, December 8, 2008

Madonna and Child


This was a very simple card to make but I love the simplicity of it. It's easy to see that I used the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder on the entire front of the card. I then stamped the "Madonna and Child" design from Paper Inspirations with SU Bold Blue Ink onto off white cardstock. After stamping the image, I took a glue pen and went over the entire design and sprinkled with crystal glitter (which doesn't show up on the picture). Using two sizes of the Nestabilites Classic Scalloped Ovals I cut out the two oval shapes and attached them to the card with pop dots.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I love glitter, and it's just another one of the MANY things that I forget to use.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...