Monday, March 23, 2009

This is a card I made for a friend. In fact she was very generous to allow me to use her picture of the card. Card stock is Snickerdoodle from Lasting Impressions, Mellow Moss layer is from
Stampin Up and the stamped image is a Penny Black stamp. The inks I used were VersaColor, Bamboo, Old Rose and Marigold.

I embossed the front of the card using the two Cuttlebug folders running them through the CB at the same time and leaving a space to run two scored lines with my Scor-Pal.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a beautiful card, Vicki! Great idea to use both folders at the same time. I love that border and it's one I don't have:( Gorgeous!

M@ureen said...

Lovely card Vicki!

Since this pack of dsp was still on my table, I decided to try another layout that was something I don't think I had done before.  Once ...