Monday, April 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGIA!

I needed a birthday card for a friend. This is a card I made which is a case of one I saw on a blog that I follow. Papers are similar and the layout is similar. The off white scalloped piece was done with a Spellbinders Scalloped Paisley die. The rose was done with a clear stamp set I have. The rose paper is double sided with the plain "rose" color on the back so I used it to layer the stamped rose. Best wishes was stamped with the same color as the rose and then cut with the Spellbinders double ended tags. I didn't have brads to match but just added matching tiny buttons where brads would go.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I'm sure Georgia loves it!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...