I have continued trying to come up with cards that can possibly work for our Baseball Museum. The base for the card is using an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of SU card stock which I scored with my Scor-Pal to a Gate Fold format. For this one I used the Spellbinders die for the glove and bat but used a baseball brad instead of the die cut ball. The "baseball diamond" was cut using Labels One from Spellbinders and the white later is just a 3 inch square with rounded corners from a punch.
My husband isn't real involved with all this cardmaking "stuff" but I have been running this type of card by him for his thoughts. It was his suggestion that I put "home plate" so the green layer looked more like a baseball diamond. It still needed something so I took some small stamps from a clear stamp set and stamped the designs in the corners using a VersaMark pad. I then added a magnet for the closure.
Thanks for looking. As usual, any comments or criticisms are welcome.
Illustrated Faith - "Word Nerd" - Week 3
2 hours ago