Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ALL-STAR BASEBALL GAME


Since the All-Star Baseball Game is going to be played tonight I guess it's appropriate that I post another of my baseball cards. I hope I don't bore anyone with my baseball cards but this is a project I am concentrating on right now.
This red cardstock is from Stampin Up. I stamped and colored the image from a retired SU set which I purchased from eBay that is perfect for my project. Using a Spellbinders Plain Rectangle die I cut out the image and then embossed it to give it a nice finish. Then I used a Spellbiners Plain Rectangle die to make a frame on the front of the card that was slightly bigger than the stamped image layer.
The "Play Ball" and the baseball design are from a CTMH All Star stamp set that I also found on eBay.

1 comment:

Dean Collins said...

There have been 79 MLB All Stars games have been played.
So far National League 40 winning to American League 37.
(2 ties)

Join us tonight at 8pm (est) http://www.LiveBaseballChat.com if you
want to chat with fans from all teams - tonight support the game not
just your team.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...