Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ANNIVERSARY CARD FOR MY SISTER

I don't think my sister checks out my blog page so hopefully it is safe to post this picture early. I hope it shows that I made an embossed frame on the Powdered Sugar cardstock from
I stamped the design on Powdered Sugar cardstock and colored with Copic Marker. I then cut the design using a scalloped square Nestabilites, a layer of an SU Mellow Moss paper with a slightly bigger plain square Nestabilities and a third layer with a lilac colored cardstock that I have. The sentiment is from a set of Stampendous stamps.
Thanks for looking and please stop by again soon.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I love the simplicity, and the colors.

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki this is beautiful! I love the colors.

Kay D said...

Hi Vicki!
Love this card- the embossing (which is lovely) shows up nicely.
Love that image, too!

  I'm not sure which video I watched on this one, but I think it might have been one of Sharon Armtrong's Mystery Monday Stamping pr...