Sunday, July 19, 2009

A SILOUETTE


Brayering ink can give a real simple background for a silouette stamp. I used 3 colors of VersaColor inks to make the background beginning with the lightest shade first. The image was then stamped over the background using Black Memento Ink.

While several friends met in June, Harriet showed us how to use this technique of adding some highlights with a white gel pen. I'm not sure I did it justice, but this is what I came up with. :)

The image is from Stampin Up. All inks are available through me.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki - well-done!! Harriet will be proud!

Harriet Skelly said...

Great job Vicki!! I sure miss our time in DM already!!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!