Thursday, August 13, 2009

PUNCHED FLOWER

This card was made using papers from Lasting Impressions (Strawhat and Powdered Sugar). I stamped the design on the white paper with a VersaMark pad and heat embossed it with Egyptian Gold Embossing Powder. The stamp leaves the outline of where the punched flowers are to be placed. The leaves were colored with a dark green marker. Flowers are punched twice and cut in half so they can be layered. A button added for the center of each flower.

I'm not sure if the card needs any further detail but please feel free to ask questions by emailing me at vboddicker@aol.com.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki. Great colors, and I love the punched flowers.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...