Sunday, August 16, 2009

VIOLETS

Today's card was made using white card stock from Paper Trey for the main piece. I ran just the top portion through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.

Other papers used were Bazzil Basics lavender and green pieces. I also used white glossy paper for the oval and white Lasting Impressions for the punched layers. (I have found the MS punches do not work well on a heavy card stock like Paper Trey.)

The flowers are rub-ons and although it probably won't show on the picture, the flowers & leaves are glittery and quite pretty. Ovals were cut using my Nesties.

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I can see the sparkle in the rubons - awesome! I also like your punched layers.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

beautiful!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...