Friday, September 25, 2009

AUTUMN LEAVES

This made a simple card to assemble very quickly. I mistakenly ran the leaves through the Xyron upside down so these leaves have the embossing on the bottom but it still made a good card. This could be made for a Get Well or Birthday occasion at this time of year.

If you don't have a die for leaves and would like some pre-cut & embossesd in these colors, I would be happy to make some for you............$.10 each plus postage. The papers I used are SU are Wild Wasabi, YoYo Yellow and Pumpkin Pie. I can make these in other colors that I have in stock as well. Email me at vboddicker@aol.com

1 comment:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki - I absolutely love that leaf card! Those leaves are awesome! I love the swiss dots background too!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...