Saturday, September 26, 2009

HAUNTED HOUSE

Here is another Halloween card I have made for one of our grandchildren. The orange cardstock is Creamsicle Solid from Lasting Impressions. I stamped spider webs randomly on the card base. The two layers are also cardtock from Lasting Impressions. I stamped the haunted house with an unmounted red rubber stamp that I got from the Internet. I then punched a yellow moon and added some black bats to finish it off. Quick and easy but I think the kids will like it.

Please stop by again soon............

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such a great Halloween card!

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki! I love your leaves one, too - awesome!

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...