Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MORE FALL LEAVES

I have so many punches and don't seem to use them nearly enough. Today I decided to get out a couple of punches that I have had and never used......these maple leaves and also some oak leaves which will be used later. The top and bottom edges are done with a MS punch which I have used several times. Squares were embossed with CB folders. Colored cardstock is from SU. "Autumn" was stamped with VersaMark and glittered with Egyptian Gold. The stamp is from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by........come back again soon. and remember to check out my other blog pages. I have been adding some items slowly but surely to the "Clearance" page.

No comments:

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...