Thursday, October 29, 2009

ANNIVERSARY WISHES


Most of the cards I have been working on the last few days are for friends who may be watching this blog now and then. So today's card is for a friend and I'm taking the chance that she does not watch my blog. The stamped design is from Flourishes clear stamp set "Wreaths of All Seasons". I colored the design with my Copic CIAO markers (R29 Lipstick Red, G94 Grayish Olive, G99 Olive and E31 Brick Beige). Papers are from Lasting Impressions (Powdered Sugar and Forest Green). I used my Spellbinder dies to cut the plain and scalloped circles.

Thank you for stopping by............hope you will stop by again soon.

3 comments:

Annie said...

very pretty, I think she'll like it.....!! Pink and grey is always a nice combination, and looks especially good on this image.

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki - beautiful image!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love these colors!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...