Friday, October 23, 2009

ANNIVERSARY


Sorry I've not posted anything for several days, but today I received a new set of Flourishes Gerbera Daisies stamps. I couldn't wait to try them out. I stamped the images with VersaFine Onyx Black ink on Paper Trey white card stock and then used my heating tool to set the ink. I colored the images with my Copic CIAO markers (Y11 Pale Yellow, R20 Blush and a touch of G21 Lime Green) and did a little shading on the flowers with R22 Light Prawn. Then I mounted the stamped images on SU Pretty in Pink paper. I cut out the butterfly and mounted it with pop dots. Sentiment is from Stampendous.

Thanks for stopping by..........comments of all kinds are welcome.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Very pretty, Vicki.

Lynette said...

This is so gorgeous, Vicki!

Nicole Bailey said...

Very pretty....that image is just gorgeous and you colored it in beautifully!

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous Vicki - I love the daisies!! Your layout shows them off so well!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!