Monday, October 12, 2009

HEDGEHOG GREETING

I love the Hedgehog critters from Penny Black. This particular design was from the clear stamp set "Wonderful" but it can also be purchased individually and wood mounted. I colored the design using my Copic CIAO markers and cut the two layers using Labels Two from Spellbinders. The flowers on the purple cardstock are from Scrappy Cat and I stamped them randomly using VersaMark ink. Sentiment was from one of my Inkadinkado clear stamp sets.

Thanks for looking........comments are always welcome............come again soon!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

This is so darling, Vicki! Such a cute stamp, and such a well-done card.

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki - I just love this card - I love that image and the colors!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!