Monday, October 5, 2009

QUICK AND EASY




Last week I was watching some various videos for making cards and saw this "oh-so-easy" way to make a pumpkin. I used one of my Marvy Scalloped Oval punches and a Sizzix die from SU to make the pieces. The video suggested edging the oval pieces with a little brown ink, which I did. Adding one of these pumpkins to some designer paper makes a quick and easy card.
If you would like to see updates as I make them just sign up with the Feedburner link on the right side of this blog. You will then receive a notice each time I add a new idea.
Hope you are enjoying some of the wonderful colors of AUTUMN.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Love those pumpkins, Vicki! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!