Monday, November 2, 2009

FALL ANNIVERSARY CARD

It's safe to show this one now since my friend, Lynette, has received it. The card is made using papers from Lasting Impressions. I used a Martha Stewart punch to do the edge on the solid colored Terra Cotta paper. The stamped image is from the Flourishes "Wreaths of all Seasons" and is colored with COPIC MARKERS. The circles were cut with my scalloped and plain circle Nestabilities from Spellbinder dies.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you stop by again soon. Comments are always welcome!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Yep, we sure did receive it, and it's beautiful!! Thank you so much for this wonderful anniversary card, Vicki!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is beautiful Vicki!

Barbara said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Your coloring is great!

Barb

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...