Thursday, November 12, 2009

QUICK AND EASY

My mother-in-law asked me to make some get well cards for her. For all the ironing she does for me she deserves to have these cards for FREE. She insists on paying so she gives me $.50 for each card I make for her. I think I'd rather do it for nothing.

This card was made using white card stock from Lasting Impressions and embossed using a folder from Quickutz. I really like this embossed frame because all it needs is a stamped image in the center and you can be done. The design is a wood mounted stamp from Penny Black. I colored the stamp with SU markers. To get the image in just the right place I pulled out my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig and got the flower spray placed in the center. It was a little too plain yet so I added a butterfly made with a MS punch on white paper. I colored the butterfly with the same SU marker as the stamped flowers.

Thanks for stopping by. All comments are always welcome.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Beautiful card! "Iron" tends to be considered a bad word around here.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!