Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CARD WITH MULTIPLE USES

This was a card I made thinking I could use it for multiple occasions. It doesn't show but I'm pretty sure the card base was stamped with a design using a shadow stamp. (Not sure since I gave my mother some of my cards as part of her Christmas present.) The light brown and plaid papers are scrapbooking weight. The dark brown paper is from SU as is the ink used for stamping the SU image.

Hard to believe there is only one day left of 2009..........where did the year go? In case I don't get back here tomorrow on December 31, please know that I am wishing all of you who visit here a year of financial stability, good health, and much happiness!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very great, versatile card, Vicki - perfect for any "guy" card. Happy New Year to you, too!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...