Sunday, December 13, 2009

CHRISTMAS #11

Many people in Florida don't ever know what it is like to experience snow and this card won't really do that. I'm not sure if my friend Nancy who lives in Florida has ever experienced snow first hand but I thought she "needed" some snow for Christmas so I made this card for her. It doesn't show up very well, but the left side of the card was embossed with a vertical design from the Cuttlebug folders. I then stamped the "Merry Christmas" with Bashful Blue ink from SU and adhered it to a layer of the Bashful Blue paper from SU.

After adding the sentiment to the card, I punched several snowflakes, applied glue from my glue pad and then dipped them in glitter. I used clear glue dots to put them on the card.

Thanks for stopping by...........hope you come back soon.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Vicki! I love that CB folder, and I also love "sparkle!"

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...