Saturday, December 5, 2009

CHRISTMAS #4

Today's card was made for one of the members (Lynette) on the Yahoo Group to which I belong. The main card is made with Real Red card stock from SU and embossed with the SU Poinsettia embossing folder. I took a strip of white card stock and punched the edge with the Martha Stewart holly punch and with a Real Red SU marker dotted each of the areas indicating the berries. The "noel" is a rub-on from Making Memories. I used a gold outline sticker for the Poinsettia, colored it with SU markers and mounted it on the two ovals which were cut with my oval set of Nestabilities.

Comments are welcome...........thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card. I'm sure she'll love it!

Lynette said...

This is such a beautiful card, Vicki! And I know how great it looks "in real life," too! Thanks so much for sending it to me!

Barbara said...

I love this card! Christmas elegance! I don't know how I passed up the MS holly border punch -- it looks wonderful!

Barb

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...