Monday, December 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....

To my friend, Lynette! It's a little late in the day but she has received this card from me already. The card was made from the wonderful white card stock from Paper Trey. I ran it through my Cuttlebug using two of the border folders. I left the middle portion of the card front blank so I could stamp three flowers across. The flowers are from an SU stamp set and were stamped using Pretty In Pink ink from SU.

Comments are always welcome..................Thanks for stopping by............come again soon!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Sorry I'm so late in commenting on this card, Vicki. It's awesome - so pretty! Thanks so much - it's pretty on your blog, and even prettier in person.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...