Saturday, December 19, 2009

SWEET CHERRIES

My mother needed a card to send for her friend's birthday. I got this great stamp in a set of stamps from PaperTreyInk. They have two sets that were specially made to use with buttons.

Since I like cards with a lot of white I decided this would really put the emphasis on the cute cherries. Squares were cut with my Nestabilities dies and then mounted on the white card stock from Paper Trey that had been run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.

This week will be getting busy with wrapping presents and finalizing plans for family Christmas. On Sunday, December 27, we will be taking care of four grandchildren - two who will be on vacation from school and two who have a day care center on Christmas vacation. Of course then we have New Years.

In case I don't make it back here for the rest of 2009............I am wishing all of you who take the time to visit my blog a Holiday Season filled with fun and laughter with your friends and family......and wishing all of you a New Year that is filled with many blessings.

Thanks for stopping by! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Wonderful card, Vicki - you did it perfectly! That set is so great.

Barbara said...

Vicki, this is so lovely! I love the simple elegance! The white cards are so fresh any time.

Have a very merry Christmas and a prosperous 2010.

Hugs,
Barb

Anne said...

Love the card! Time to case it, and perhaps get my creativity flowing again. Merry Christmas!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!