Thursday, January 7, 2010

BIRTHDAY BALLOONS

In an effort to continue using supplies that I have had for A LONG TIME, I pulled out this Lilac paper from Lasting Impressions for the card base. This variety package was mostly used up and the only patterned paper was the checked pattern and some solid.

I stamped the strings for the balloons with the image from Paper Trey "Everyday Button Bits" and then cut the image with the Nestabilities Classic Oval. Next I needed to chose three buttons for the balloons and adhered them with glue dots. The Scallop layer was cut from the plain Lilac card stock and the entire piece adhered with glue dots.

The card is very simple but I really am trying to use up some of my older supplies.......especially paper!!!

Your comments are always welcome! Thanks for stopping by.............come back again soon!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki! I sure do like that stamp set and you use it well:)

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...