Monday, January 18, 2010

BIRTHDAY HEDGEHOG


The day is nearly gone and I realized I hadn't posted anything yet. Odds are pretty good that I'm not going to be able to keep this up posting something every day, but I'm going to try to keep this up at least a few more days.

This is another card I made with the Martha Stewart "Happy Birthday" punch. I started by punching one design on a white piece of cardstock and then trimming down the margins so as to leave a border on the top and sides of the design.

The Hedgehog from Penny Black had already been stamped and was one of my many "pieces" that needed to be used so I colored it with my Copic CIAO markers, and cut it with my Classic Circle Nestabilities. The next size up of the Scalloped Circles was used to cut the Wild Wasabi paper from SU.

After these pieces were assembled, I punched the corners with the ticket punch from SU and mounted the layers onto a slightly larger piece of Wild Wasabi cardstock and then onto the white card base which had been run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder.

Thanks for coming to check out today's post. Come back again soon!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So darling, Vicki! Your coloring is so well done. I love watching your Slide Show, too. I always see cards that I don't remember seeing before!

Sabrina Jackson said...

OMGoodness, Vicky, what an adorable card!!!! I love the cut out greeting and that cute little guy with the flowers...such amazing coloring!! Hugs and blessigns, Sabrina

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...