Sunday, January 3, 2010

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

This is one of the cards I gave my mother as a Christmas gift. It is a case of one made by a friend. I love using these flowers which come from Michael's in the wedding section. They can be colored to match the papers you use.

The card base was run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder - probably my favorite of the many I have because it is so versatile. The flowers were colored with an SU marker to match the lavender layer of paper used. Tiny flat back pearls from Hero Arts were added to the centers of the flowers.
That's about it..........comments are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back again soon!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I really like the way you layered those flowers - perfect! Such a pretty color, too.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!