Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MAKING A BOLD STATEMENT

Today I decided to choose another card from my files. I've been making some cards today but not quite ready to show them yet.

The card stock chosen here was Tempting Turquoise from SU and a Glossy Black card stock. I used a Hero Arts stamp with VersaMark to make the watermark design on the card base. Then I stamped one of my flower stamps three times on the glossy black using VersaMagic Ink.

I used my set of Plain Rectangle Nestabilities to cut the layers and adhered them to the card base. I think the color combination makes a really striking statement. What do you think?

Thanks for coming by..........please come back again soon.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I think it's great, Vicki! Love the color combo.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!