Friday, January 8, 2010

MORE BUTTON BITS

Yesterday I did this card using the Paper Trey "Everyday Button Bits" stamp set. The card base is pape that I picked up from Archivers and I believe it is Bazzill. The embossing folder I used is from Sizzix. I scored a couple of lines at the bottom of the card so I could add a sentiment between the lines. The "Happy Birthday to You" is from Hero Arts.

First I took a white piece of card stock and using Tim Holtz Distress Inks I sponged Broken China and Peeled Paint for the sky and grassy area. Then I stamped the stems of the flowers using SU Wild Wasabi ink. Before adhering the buttons, I cut the layer using one of the plain oval Nestabilities and a scalloped oval Nestabilities. The buttons were then arranged on the layer and the layers adhered to the card.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Awesome, Vicki! Again - that cute PTI set that I don't have:)

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!