Friday, January 1, 2010

A NEW DECADE BEGINS.........


When the best friends I've ever had met in June 2009, Lynette gave us each a set of calendars for 2010 but left them blank on top for each of us to decorate. I had procrastinated in getting started on them but first thing this morning decorated the one for January. Lynette also posts her calendars on her blog: LYNETTE'S MY STAMPING ADDICTION.


I saw Lynette's calendar before I started on mine and really liked the glittery background. I had some of this glimmery paper in several colors and chose the red to go along with the red coloring I had done with my Copic markers. These calendars are perfect to put in one of the 3 1/2 x 5 clear acrylic picture frames.


Hope you all had great celebrations of your choice last night and that this will be the beginning of a wonderful new year for all of us.Comments are always welcome...........thanks for coming by and hope you come back soon!

No comments:

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...