Monday, January 4, 2010

PINK FLOWERS

Today's card is another one like I made to give to my mother. The stamped design from Stampin' Up was stamped onto Paper Trey off white card stock. I cut it with Spellbinders Labels Two dies and mounted it on a piece of Wild Wasabi which had been cut and embossed with the next size up of the Labels Two. Card base is Paper Trey off white and run through the Cuttlebug using one of the Cuttlebug folders. I think this card could be used for various occasions so I left it blank for my mother to use as she chooses.

Thanks for stopping by.............come back again soon!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! Your mother sure got some great cards from you!!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!