Saturday, January 2, 2010

POTTED SUNFLOWERS

This is such an easy card to make. I used the Cuttlebug folder to do the embossing and then simply stamped this cute little design from Stampin' Up. The image is colored with my Copic Markers.

If you haven't tried Copic markers, they are wonderful to use for coloring.......allowing you to get into very tiny spaces with ease. I have a large inventory of the CIAO Copic markers available at this time and will hopefully be able to order the Sketch Copic markers very soon. I sell these markers on eBay but will sell them for only $3.25 plus the shipping by direct order. Just e-mail me at vboddicker@aol.com.

Comments of all kinds are appreciated........thanks for stopping by........hope you come back again soon!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very cute - what a perfect stamp for that space.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...