Tuesday, January 5, 2010

QUICK AND EASY WEDDING CARD

The folder I used for this card is from Sizzix. I hadn't ever used it and in an attempt to use some of these things I "had to have" I chose this one. The folder is from Sizzix and I think it makes a nice simple wedding card. However, it could possibly have other uses as well.....maybe an anniversary card for a spouse or other couple.

The flowers are from the wedding section at Michael's. They were very reasonably priced and can be colored to match the paper. For this card I chose the Pretty In Pink SU marker and card stock. Tiny flat back pearls were adhered to the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon. Your comments are always welcome!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki - nicely done! I love the way you trimmed around, including the corners. Great job of using some of your "must-have" items.

Anne said...

This clean and simple card is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you're managing to stay warm.

Elin K. said...

Suddenly, this folder is a "must have" for me, too! I had never seen it before, but now my very own is on order, you enabler you! :)

Lovely card - thanks for sharing. :)

Elin K.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...