Thursday, January 28, 2010

QUICKIE CARD #2


Very brief desciption needed. Paper is from Basic Grey "Wisteria" paper pad. This design made it really easy to just cut a 6 x 6 piece down to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 to adhere to the front of the card. I then cut a Spellbinders Fancy Tag from a coordinating light green piece of paper and stamped the sentiment. The tag was run through my Xyron and adhered to the card. DONE!
I thought this card would make a nice get well card because the papers are so soft and calming.
Many more of these to come so please stop by again soon. Have a great day! (It's sure cold here in Iowa!!!)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very nicely done, Vicki! I love your "quickie" cards.

Since this pack of dsp was still on my table, I decided to try another layout that was something I don't think I had done before.  Once ...