Tuesday, January 12, 2010

USING KALEIDACOLOR INKS


This isn't a card I made recently, but since I haven't stamped much lately, I thought I'd go to my files. The designs that were stamped with the Kaleidacolor ink (Creole Spice) were actually all on one stamp. I just cut them apart and mounted them on the Night of Navy card stock from SU and then mounted that piece onto the YoYo Yellow card stock from SU.

The design on the edge of the card looks like it could have been rolled on but I believe it is actually a stamp from a company in Canada. I can look into where the stamped images and design on the edge came from if anyone is interested. Since this card is long gone, I think I would like to make another one.

Thanks for stopping by.....................hope you come back again soon.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I really like this card, Vicki! I love that stamped border, and the images are perfect stamped with the multi-color pad.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...