Saturday, February 20, 2010

CASE OF A FRIEND'S CARD

This is a card I made quite a while ago but I'd like to do more - maybe it will bring Spring around here sooner. My friend, Lynette, made a card like this in yellow/white/green. It ws so pretty I had to give it a try. I had a paper pad from Making Memories called "Emma". This was a pad I "had to have" since we have a granddaughter by that name and I loved the colors and papers.

There was one sheet that had the tiny white flowers printed on it so I took one of my flower punches and punched out several giving the flowers the lavender edge.

Thank you for stopping by............come back again soon!

(P.S. Thank you to those of you who have been visiting my other blog pages linked on here.)

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous Vicki - I love how you punched out those flowers!!

Lynette said...

Beautiful card, Vicki - love the colors! So springy - I sure hope you help to bring spring come more quickly:)

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...