Tuesday, February 16, 2010

EMBOSSED SUNFLOWER




Here are two more cards I made back when I was doing more embossing. I love these cards and I can say that because it wasn't my idea..........I cased a card made by my friend, Joyce. All of the papers are from Lasting Impressions (which I can get for you). The top card folds on the narrow side so I used it as a top fold. The flower and leaves were embossed, cut out and then scuffed to give more detail to the image. Using the same embossed flower I was able to make two cards with a different look.

Thanks for coming by............your comments are always appreciated!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

These cards are so pretty Vicki! I love that LI paper and the colors are so warm and earthy! Love them!

Lynette said...

Awesome, Vickie! Great colors and papers - and great embossing, too.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...