Monday, February 22, 2010

SYMPATHY CARD

This is the picture of a card from my files. It looks like I might have used a punch for one scalloped oval and a Nestabilities for another oval -- the scallopes don't seem to match up very well.

The card base was a lavender card stock and I mounted a layer of off white card stock that had been run through the Cuttlebug using the D'vine Swirls embossing folder. Before adhering it to the front of the card I ran a piece of ribbon around the layer so it could be wrapped around the back side of the off white layer. I like the color combination of the lavender and green.

Thanks for stopping by............please stop back again soon.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki - a great sympathy card.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...