Wednesday, February 10, 2010

VALENTINE FOR A FRIEND

My friend, Joanne, gave me some of these stamp offs. I colored it with my Copic CIAO markers and then cut the image using my Classic Scalloped Rectangle set. The next two layers were also cut with my Nesties. The entire piece was then mounted with pop dots onto SU Real Red card stock which had been run through the Cuttlebug using one of the folders from the Romance Bundle.

I have two young granddaughters staying here until Friday evening. They are school age so I hope to still be able to post something while they are here.

I hope all of you are staying warm and safe. The weather in much of the country has been pretty mean this year.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Vicki, this is so pretty!!! I absolutely love the embossed BG and the coloring on this little guy is awesome!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...