Friday, May 28, 2010

GRADUATION - 2010


Very simple card to make. Using Papertrey white card stock I ran the front of the card through the Cuttlebug using the Congratulations embossing folder.
I adhered two strips of card stock using the local school colors. The strips were very thin to try to using double sided tape, so I ran them through my Xyron at the same time so as not to waste too much of the tape. I love the Xyron for adhering narrow pieces of paper or ribbon as well as other items.
The image was stamped onto white card stock using my JustRite Stamp but the hat in the middle was stamped separately. I then grabbed my Marvy Uchida Circle Scalloped punches for quick scalloped circles and attached the layered circles.
Thank you for stopping by.............one more graduation card and then I'll be on to something else.

No comments:

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...