Saturday, May 8, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY #6

It's late and I really need to make this quick but I wanted to get a card posted for the day. The striped and pastel yellow paper is from the 6" Kaisercraft Paper Pad "Lilac Avenue Collection." The image was stamped with my glue pad and then I added the Ranger Embossing Glitter -- yes, it was heat embossed. It was then mounted onto a piece of SU Lavender card stock.

The punched edge of the pastel yellow layer was made with a Martha Stewart punch and the stripe was a scrap I had of the striped paper and I hate to waste such pretty papers.

Sorry if this isn't one of my more organized postings, but I figured the picture was pretty self-explanatory.

Hope everyone has a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY tomorrow. We will be having a family gathering. And remember even if you do not have children of your own, all of you who nuture others should be celebrated as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!