Monday, May 3, 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD



I was given this Sunshine Award by three friends, Harriet, Lynette and Sheri. Thanks so much!! It's nice to know that our comments make other stampers happy! I know I love to get comments on my blog posts! So now here are my some bloggers on whom I am bestowing these awards:

Harriet at Allycat Cards

Now, here are the rules:
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 10-12 other bloggers. (Sorry I don't have 10 who visit & have blogs)
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
Thanks again to those of you who visit my blog and leave the comments!!

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Vicki, oh my goodness, thanks so much for passing this on to me...I am truly honored and want to let you know that it is a joy to come to see you. You always have the most wonderful CAS cards I have ever seen, plus you inspire me to use my Cuttlebug more for embossing than just cutting ;D. Again, thanks so much!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...