Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FOR FATHER'S DAY

I saw a card similiar to this on SCS and just loved it. I already had the stamp set Autumn Days from Stampin' Up but hadn't ever used it. The stamped portion of the card is pretty much the same as the one I saw but instead of designer paper at the top I took a piece of the Chocolate Chip paper from SU and embossed it with one of the Cuttlebug border embossing folders. I don't usually try to put ribbons or flowers on card for the guys so I was pleased with how this one turned out.

Thank you for stopping by......................tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Super, Vicki! What a great "guy" card. I really like those stamps and the brown and white monochrome is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Love this for a guy card Vicki!! it could be either/or......very nice!! Love the CAS calendar page too!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...