Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FOR MY FRIEND....

This is a birthday card I sent to a friend (Joyce). It is one of the first cards I have completed with a Magnolia on it. Another friend, Andrea, has been so kind to let us use her Magnolia stamps to make stamp offs. I have colored some of them but hadn't take the time to cut them out and use them on a card. I love this little cutie and she is so easy to color.

The papers are from a Basic Grey "LilyKate" 6" x 6" paper pad. Ovals were cut using my Spellbinders Classic Oval dies. The flower is from a package I purchased from Hero Arts.
Thanks for stopping by................come back again soon!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Awww she is a cutie. Love your coloring and your layout

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki! Nice coloring, and very pretty papers.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...