Monday, July 12, 2010

SPECIAL THANKS

My goodness I didn't realize it had been last Wednesday since I had posted something new here. Where did the time go?

A few days ago I got an email from Frugalities and they were having a 49% off sale with flat rate shipping of only $3.99. Well, that just was too good of a deal to pass up. I bought some paper (which I do not need), a stamp and some 3-D Butterflies.

Today my order came and it had been sent Priority Mail (for only that $3.99). In the package was a lovely 11" x 6" sheet of PSX Design Stickers as a free gift as well as two sheets of scrapbooking paper which will make great backgrounds on a card.

I couldn't wait to make something with that beautiful oval with the spray of flowers. Since the inside of the design was open, it was a little tricky to handle but I think I actually got it on straight. All of the designs are stickers except for the "Special Thanks" stamped design which is from My Sentiments Exactly.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate the comments I receive on the cards I have been posting!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

oh Vicki, that is a beauty! Yup, sure looks straight to me.

Anonymous said...

Love it! ~Connie

Annie said...

Very pretty Vicki!! Is that a PSX sticker? Wow, its gorgeous!

Lynette said...

What beautiful stickers, Vicki, and a gorgeous card!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...