Saturday, July 3, 2010

THANK YOU

Following the big celebration here with the Grand Opening of our Baseball Museum, I wanted to send a personal thank you to the couple who really kept things going from the very beginning of organizing the museum. I had stamped off alot of this design a while back and it is such a fun one to color. I used my Copic CIAO markers. Small gems were added to the wings of the butterfly.

The SU Wasabi card stock was run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
When the card was received, I got a very nice email from her.
Thank you for stopping by...............hope you all stay safe this weekend!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Vicki, you did a wonderful job with this card. I love the colors and the image is so pretty.

Barb

Lynette said...

Such a great stamp, Vicki, and so beautifully colored! Wonderful card, and that was nice of the recipient to email her appreciation!

Sheri said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you colored it.

Selma said...

Hi Vicki. Love this design - it is gorgeous. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the green background.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!