Friday, August 27, 2010

SIMPLE BIRTHDAY CARDS

More of the papers that I had not been using...........

The flowered paper was adhered to the front of a card base and then run through the Cuttlebug using the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. I really like that embossing on the flowered paper too. Next I cut the tag using some complimentary Bazzill paper (which I have had for years!) and embossed the sentiment using VeraMark ink and Egyptian Gold embossing powder. I had a small strip of the matching Bazzill paper and didn't want to waste it so it made a nice way to cover the seam between the off white and flowered paper.

This card has the same layout and same tag but I used another scrapbook paper at the top.

This layout really does have a lot of possibilities and makes a very quick and easy card........which I need so many times.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great cards - great layout! Pretty paper, too. Nicely done, Vicki!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!